Digital Product Manager
- Location: Remote / Twickenham, TW1
- Salary: £45,000 – £65,000 (depending on experience)
- Closing date – November 24, 2020
About the role
We’re looking for a talented Digital Product Manager to help us develop our digital services. You’ll be responsible for creating and communicating a strategy and an outcome-oriented roadmap for our digital services within one of our core service areas. You’ll be informed by the user needs you discover, the overall digital service strategy and the company’s strategic goals.
You’ll also be the Product Owner, providing day-to-day product direction for our in-house digital product development team and delivery manager, working in a pragmatic implementation of Scrum. Equally you’ll be working closely with residents and service designers, as well as business stakeholders, service experts and an end-to-end service owner.
To find out more about life as a Digital Product Manager at MTVH, check out the latest blog post from Jacob.
If you’re motivated to develop digital services that have an impactful social outcome, in an environment that supports your learning and development, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll need to succeed
- have experience as a Digital Product Manager, or delivering customer focused digital products
- are customer focused and will prioritise and promote the delivery of quality services
- are a strong communicator and influencer and will be adept at communicating your vision for our digital services
- can question the status quo and are able to influence, plan and deliver change within a service area
- are good at building and maintaining relationships to achieve positive outcomes for the organisation and can work flexibly across cultures and organisational boundaries
- 28 days annual leave plus public holidays and an additional Belief Day, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days leave
- Healthcare cashplan
- Matched contribution pension scheme (up to 9%)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- Life assurance scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- Plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names