Support services

Concerns for the safety and welfare of others

If there are concerns for the safety and welfare of others, please contact the relevant agencies listed. If you believe someone is in immediate danger or there is criminal activity contact the police. Call 999 in an emergency or 101 non-emergencies.   

Other ways we can help you

Your issue may not be anti-social behaviour, but it is impacting on you or someone else. There may be other ways we can help you. 

Everyone has the right to live in safety, free from abuse and neglect. If you’re worried about yourself or someone else, it is important that you speak to someone. 

The Community Investment service exists to support those in most need. We have access to a range of skills, tools and services. We will work with residents on a one-to-one basis to tackle the issues that are causing the most concern. Our aim is to help to support you to live well.

We recognise each person as an individual. We work with our residents to build a plan of action. We focus on addressing both their needs and the goals they have for themselves. 

If you feel that you would benefit from their services or have a concern for the wellbeing of someone else, please get in touch.