Proof of Identity, Relationship and Residency we accept

We accept the following proof

Photo Identity
  • Passport
  • Drivers licence
  • A birth certificate is accepted for children under 18

Three of the following documents must display the property’s address   

  • Utility bills
  • Council tax
  • Phone provider account
  • Housing benefits / Universal Credit
  • Drivers license
  • Bank or credit card statement
  • Letter from DSS or other statutory agency
  • Electoral roll
  • Marriage certificate
  • Civil partnership certificate
  • Joint bank account
  • Housing benefits / Universal Credit in both names 
  • Birth certificate


See our privacy policy for more information.