We're looking for up to 12 residents to be the founding members of our Customer Council.
It is an important part of our governance structure, working alongside MTVH teams and reporting to the Customer Services Committee. These are paid positions, plus reasonable meeting expenses.
Closing date: 28th September 2020
Interviews: 12th – 31st October 2020
Applications are now closed
What will the Council do?
- Works on behalf of all MTVH residents to challenge and improve delivery of services
- Communicate the impact of collaborative working to residents in all three regions
- Lead a wider network of regional panels
Who are we looking for?
- Can you represent the views of a wide range of MTVH residents?
- Do you have ideas on how we can improve our services?
- Are you able to attend five meetings a year?
- Are you an MTVH resident over 18?
What would you get in return?
- Council members are volunteers but receive a meeting fee of up to £750 per annum*
- Reasonable expenses to help you attend meetings
- Access to training to develop your skills
- Opportunities to better understand social housing and be active in a wider network
What happens next?
- We will be accepting applications till 28 September 2020
- Interviews for the available roles will be held between 12 – 31 October
- MTVH is committed to having our diverse communities truly represented in our Customer Service Committee. We welcome interest and applications from the widest range of backgrounds and value lived experience in applicants.