Customer Services Committee
The group is a sub-committee of the MTVH Board. It is an important part of our governance structure, working alongside senior leaders.
Resident members will provide strategic insight and assurance to our Board in this new system of ‘resident governance’.
We are looking for resident members who are committed to amplifying the voices of all MTVH residents and improving our services.
These positions are paid, plus reasonable expenses.
Closing date: 14th September 2020
Interviews: 28th – 30th September 2020
Applications are now closed
What does a Customer Services Committee member do?
- Works with the Board and senior leaders to focus on improving services
- Reviews progress against key customer strategies
- Makes sure that residents’ voice is heard by Board and Executive team
- Leads and supports our other resident groups
Who are we looking for?
- Can you represent views of a wide range of MTVH residents?
- Do you have a genuine desire to improve our services and champion our residents?
- Do you want to make a difference to social housing?
- Are you available for up to 3 days every 3 months?
- Are you an MTVH resident over 18?
What would you get in return?
- Resident members are paid £2,400 per annum for a variable time commitment
- Reasonable expenses and support to help you attend meetings
- Access to training to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunities to network with and mentor other groups
What happens next?
- We will be accepting applications till 14 September 2020.
- Interviews for the three available roles will be held between 28 – 30 September
- MTVH is committed to having our diverse communities truly represented in our Customer Service Committee. We welcome interest and applications from the widest range of backgrounds and value lived experience in applicants.