We are currently recruiting to our Regional Panels
We're looking for up to 27 residents to set up our 3 Regional Panels.
These are an important part of our governance structure, working alongside frontline teams and reporting to the Customer Council. It is their role to help bring the voices of residents in the regions to the attention of the MTVH Board.
MTVH recognises the contribution of our volunteers on all three Regional Panels, and we aim to provide workshop and research participants with a thank-you gift voucher. We will always tell you what the reward will be before you decide to take part.
Closing date: 30th October 2020
Interviews: Early December 2020
What does the Regional Panel do?
- Represent your region’s residents when working with the Customer Council
- Influence the development and the type of services MTVH provide in your region
- Work closely with the Regional Director
- Work with MTVH teams to improve communication with residents in your region
Who are we looking for?
- Can you represent the views of a wide range of MTVH residents?
- Do you have ideas to improve services?
- Can you meet with other residents in meetings around your region or online?
- Are you an MTVH resident over 18?
What would you get in return?
- Reasonable expenses to help you attend meetings
- Gift vouchers in return for signing up to workshops and focus groups
- Access to training to develop your skills
- Networking with other groups – inside MTVH and more widely in the region
What happens next?
- We will be accepting applications till 30 October 2020
- We will hold informal discussion groups in mid-November, with interviews during early December
- MTVH is committed to having our diverse communities truly represented in our Customer Service Committee. We welcome interest and applications from the widest range of backgrounds and value lived experience in applicants.