Could you play a vital role in shaping your region’s services?
We're looking for up to 24 residents to set up our 3 Regional Panels.
These are an important part of our governance structure, working alongside our teams in the community and the Customer Council. It is their role to help bring the voices of residents in the regions to the attention of the MTVH Board.
What does the Regional Panel do?
- Represent your region’s residents when working with the Customer Council
- Influence the development and the type of services MTVH provide in your region
- Work closely with the Regional Director and MTVH teams to improve communication with residents in your region
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for residents over 18 who can represent the views of a wide range of MTVH residents. We are looking for people who are passionate about improving services and can meet with other residents across their region.
You don’t need any experience or qualifications, just an interest in making services better for the communities you live in!
What are the benefits of joining?
MTVH recognises the contribution of our volunteers on all three Regional Panels and there are multiple benefits to signing up, including:
- Access to training to develop your skills
- Networking with other groups – inside MTVH and more widely in the region
- Reasonable expenses to help you attend meetings
- Gift vouchers (when offered) for specific workshops and focus groups
What happens next?
- MTVH is committed to having our diverse communities truly represented in our Regional Panels. We welcome interest and applications from the widest range of backgrounds and value lived experience in applicants.
Applications are now closed for the Regional Panels, but if you would like further information about customer engagement then get in touch and one of the team will be happy to help.